Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time

Time is so funny. There was a time, when I thought that 24 hrs were not enough for me and I needed the day to be at least 5 hrs lengthier. There used to be so much to do and so less time to fit everything in. Even when I quit my job and got married and went for my classes, there was less time.So many things left undone due to lack of time.
And now, I am passing through this phase of my life, where 24 hrs seem too much to be in one day.Now I wish the day was shorter.I have so much time on my hands and so little to do.No pets, no books, no close pals,no family,no classes.I know that this will pass too and again I will feel that time is less.There will be so many things to do.And then again I will come back to this and write another blog about hw less time I have. Sighh..Human tendency: we always crib with whatever we have. If we got less, we want more. If we have more then we either want lesser or more. And the best part is if we have more of good, we want even more of that. But if we have more of bad stuff then we want less, and not more.
More or less, I am quite bored now and so am writing some rubbish thats probably indecipherable. Hahahaa.
These days, I am obsessed with videos of Tanvi. It reminded me how crazy i used to be about her. I still am, but when she was little, I simply couldn't keep my hands off her. I had to hold her, squeeze her tight and laugh at all the silly kid things she used to do. There is no child on this earth, about whom I was so crazy about. It was like, the 2 of us had this connection which could not be explained.
I feel sad, that I am missing out on her growing years now. Tejas will be soon entering college in a coupla years,Tanvi will be entering secondary at that time, and Athaan will be probably entering play school. Gosh, these kids..One day they are tiny tots and then suddenly they are these semi grown adults. Time..its so funny, this time..

No comments: