Friday, December 18, 2009

This and that

I discovered a few days ago, that Christ Church's famous hand made fudge doesn't beat apna Jaswant's milk cake or peda!! Yaaaa...fudge is like peda..well a smoother consistency, but just as hard.
Well, Abhay had received this X-mas goodies hamper in office and he actually got it and gave it to me..So I opened it and there were these amazing little things.The pic is self explanatory.
I got my new cell no yesterday. Felt strange to change my India Vodafone sim to the NZ Vodafone sim card. Yes, i am a sucker for such things.

Also, my hard attempts at germinating stuff yday paid off, after I placed them in the microwave, all cooped up and what do I see this morning.. Sweet shendis of the matki..Ahhhh..so tomorrow is matki ka usal on the menu..So aai, are u coming for lunch?!?!?! :)))


P.S: tried uploading the pix..not happening..wl try again..

1 comment:

gaury said...

hahahahaha i wanna come:((((